JOIN OUR TEAM
Discover our open
Sales and Projects Coordinator
- Must has a car
- Must be an Arabic speaker
- Good looking person
- Company will not provide sponsorship transfer
- Commission if managed to get new projects, added to salary.
- Proficiency in English
- Preferable previous experience in sales field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- The coordinator will be the first face that our client will see with his first interaction with our firm. Accordingly, we expect the candidate to have the very good skills of communication with clients as well as knowledge of sales and pursuing techniques.
- Meet the client, online, in his place or in our place.
- Convince the client, show our strength points, our expertise and how our marketing can help the client grow better in business.
- Gather and collect all customers’ data and generate in a legal approved way new contacts (leads) to our business.
- Liaise with the marketing team and marketing system to collect all new leads and generate new ones.
- Call, email, meet the new leads in a timely manner and convince the client and close the deal to achieve the monthly target.
- Reach out to clients online to close new deals.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Find new ways to collect leads using the latest technologies and using the CRM of the company.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Coordinate with the client, and the team to complete the project.
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Any other tasks that the role may required related to dealing with clients.
Apply Here Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Job Duty:
- Events videos and production.
- Food behind the scenes.
- Location videography
liked what you saw?